University of Massachusetts Amherst
I taught CS646 Information Retrieval in Fall 2016, which is a graduate level course for M.S./Ph.D. students in Computer Science. The enrollment of the course in Fall 2016 is 24. I was nominated for the University Distinguished Teaching Award.
University of Pittsburgh
During 2009–2013, I have been a teaching assistant for many technology courses in the Master of Library & Information Science (MLIS) program and the Master of Science in Information Science (MSIS) program at the School of Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh.
- LIS 2600: Intro to Information Technology (Fall 09, Spring 10, Fall 10, Fall 11, Spring 12, Fall 12)
- LIS 2635: Information Architecture (Fall 09, Fall 10)
- LIS 2658: Advanced Topics in Information Retrieval (Spring 10, Spring 11)
- LIS 2670: Digital Library (Fall 09, Fall 10, Fall 12)
- LIS 2680: Database Design & Applications (Summer 12)
- LIS 2690: Information Visualization (Spring 11)
- INFSCI 2140: Information Storage and Retrieval (Spring 12, Spring 13)